Show Me What You Workin Wit


Those of you that like unboxing…get your stack of ones ready and give a nice warm welcome to our star model…Enterprise-D!

This is the 1/1400 AMT Enterprise with the fiber optic lights kit from 1994.  This is the beauty I will be using for my finished product.  I was lucky to get a incredible deal online and it was all new including the plastic wrap over the box.  The detail is amazing and it was lots of fun to go through the different included parts.



I also purchased a super cheap 1/1400 AMT Enterprise kit from 1988 off of Craigslist.  The model itself is in perfect shape and never touched, however the box and decals have water damage.  You can also tell it came from a smoke friendly home.  All of the big pieces are the exact same as the 1994 optic version.  I will be using this for spare parts, window drilling practice and paint testing.